A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies services offered by any site would be significantly undermined. To see more information on what cookies are, how stored, how to remove, disable, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This site uses their own cokkies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way fighting the spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let him a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. If you wish to know which use Google provides for cookies please visit this link.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.